It is time for Christmas and everything associated with the holiday – gift shopping, great food, and family gatherings. Make your festivities more fun with a game of Christmas trivia questions and answers or use our trivia lists for a Christmas trivia quiz. · Here are 50 fun Christmas trivia questions with answers, covering Christmas movie trivia, holiday songs, and traditions for adults and kids. Some are easy, some hard. · The best and most fun Christmas trivia questions for adults are not necessarily the ones that strain your memory but, rather, strum the heartstrings of your remembrance.
It is hoped that each of these trivia questions will bring back some fond memories from a time long ago. They certainly do for this writer. Merry Christmas. The term “Christmas” does not mean that these questions are relevant only during Christmas periods, it can be referred to at any time. We have taken time to bring out some of the best Christmas trivia questions and answers that might interest you, and also educate you.
Following are some interesting, fun, and exciting (yet simple) Christmas trivia for adults. Take a look. Trivia Questions to Ask at a Party.
Even though I’ve mentioned that these trivia can be played at a party. However, you’re spending a quiet dinner with people close to you, these questions can bring more fun to the crowd.
Christmas Quiz for Adults 1. What store hosts a huge parade every Thanksgiving? a. JCPenney b. Macy’s c. Walmart 2. In the movie A Christmas Story, what was the dad’s “major award?” a.
A bb gun b. A leg lamp c. A day off 3. True or false: Santa Claus is a smoker. 4. What movie featuring Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire dancing and singing File Size: KB. General Christmas Trivia Quiz - Difficult! 1. What Christmas plant is "Viscum" used to label: Mistletoe Holly Ivy Sage. 2. The name of Scrooge's dead business partner: James Willcot John Mantis Jacob Marely Jimmy Booth. 3. Which author made the remark "I gave them for Dinner a Piece of rost Beef and plumb Puddings – and after dinner half a.
Difficult Christmas Trivia - Questions. Holiday Games for Family and Guests. 1: What carol shares a title with a Mickey Rooney film? 2: Who were the two male co-stars in Holiday Inn? 3: What star did the Littlest Angel’s box of treasures turn into? 4: How many ghosts visited Scrooge? 5: Every child wanted what Wham-O toy for Christmas in. · Christmas Trivia Game Question And Answers. One of the famous subject among the woman is dinner, recipe, various dishes. so on this festival, the greatest Trivia question and answer could be Christmas Dishes trivia.
You can prepare the list of your own questions and answers of eggnog, Cold Turkey, Trifle, Roast chicken, bacon and many more. · Christmas Quiz Questions by questionsgems. Relax and have fun this festive period with our Christmas quiz trivia questions, complete with answers. – These entertaining quiz questions, covering many topics but all related to Christmas, will be a great test of your knowledge of Christmas quiz trivia. – So get your family and friends together and.
· Contents Random For Adults Fun Funny For Kids History Thanksgiving Hard but Easy Christmas Bible Halloween 80s Animal Bar Music Movie How 16 Best Hard Trivia Questions Best Hard Trivia Questions and Answers - Test your friends knowledge. Easy Christmas Trivia 1 Easy Christmas Trivia 2 Medium Difficulty General Trivia Difficult Christmas Trivia Difficult Christmas Trivia 2.
Christmas Trivia Home. Christmas Trivia Quizzes: General Christmas Trivia Christmas Tree Trivia Christmas Music Trivia Christmas Movie Trivia.
· Xmas is the favorite time of year for kids, teenagers and adults across the world and what better way to celebrate amongst friends and family than with our selection of free printable Christmas quiz questions and answers which are suitable for school children and adults!
Christmas Bible Quiz: 20 Good Questions. by David Peach · Print · Email. Tweet. H ow well do you think you know the Christmas story? Here are some Christmas Bible quiz questions for you to think about. Many of these are basic knowledge questions, but some of them will make you dig to see if my answer really is right.
Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers – History. 1. When was the first Christmas card printed? – a man called John Calcott Horsley printed the first Christmas card for the friend that gave him the idea, Sir Henry Cole. 2. Which country donates the Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square? · I've created these holiday movie trivia questions all on my own from some of my favorite Christmas classics. I've included everything from modern tales such as Elf (my personal favorite) all the way back to White Christmas.I hope you enjoy these questions!
Christmas Trivia Games for Adults. Christmas trivia games can be one of the ways to lighten up the holiday season. It can also help in educating the kids in the family about Christmas and the traditions associated with it.
Here are some questions for adults that you can use in your quiz. · When hosting a trivia night, it always pays to remember that fun trivia questions are the best trivia questions. Although you might feel like you're stuck for questions to ask, all you need are amusing and entertaining topics to draw from. The trivia questions that not only get the best response but also entertain the players or teams the most are the most fun questions.
· Hard quiz questions and answers. How many bones are there in the average adult human body? Order a copy of the magical Christmas edition and calendar direct to your door. Where are the best Christmas trivia questions? Right here. This list has the most fun Christmas questions sent straight from the North Pole—that’s a Christmas fact. For example, what was the first song broadcast from space?
When did Google start tracking. From general knowledge quiz questions and answers to special interest questions, our team have put together a set of hard trivia questions and answers for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun, while most of them might prove difficult to answer, we’ve made it easier by providing answers to each and everyone of them, we hope you’ll have fun reading them.
Hard trivia questions are very important to check your mental capability. It will test your mind storage capability and knowledge. In this post, you will face quiz questions about sports, animals, religions history, friendship, and some famous movies trivia questions.
· Hard Trivia Questions for Adults Part 2 (Questions ) Which wood is used for ship building? Answer: Teak wood. The elements which show the properties of both metals and non-metals are called what?
Answer: Metalloids. When and where was the origin of Computer Graphics? Answer: In ’s in the U.S. Department of Defense. Quiz: Can You Answer These General Knowledge Questions Every Adult Should Know?: HowStuffWorks Animals Cars, Trucks & Engines TV, Film & Music All About You!
TRIVIA HARD. Can You Pass This Tricky General Knowledge Quiz? 6 Minute Quiz 6 Min. TRIVIA. Can You Beat Your Friends in This General Knowledge Test?
7 Minute Quiz 7 Min. True or False; if you add together all of the gifts in the song ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’, you get gifts. False – you get To download the Christmas Quiz Questions as a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below. · Christmas Trivia Worksheet meebily. Download. Read More: + Christmas Charades Word Game Ideas. 10 Christmas Trivia Facts. Here are some interesting and funny Christmas trivia facts that you people didn’t know earlier.
Jingle bell was not a Christmas Carol it was a thanksgiving song; The actual birthday of Jesus is still not known. · Our free and printable family quizzes are excellent for Quiz Night at the Pub as they provide a range of easy and hard question rounds covering a good range of general knowledge and trivia quiz subjects including maths, geography, history, food, bible, pop music, movies and films, Christmas, true and false quizzes questions and answers.
· Trivia Question: Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo are the sons of which American female pop star? Answer: Gwen Stefani Trivia Question: Fissures, vents and plugs are all associated with which geological feature? Answer: Volcanos Trivia Question: Which author wrote the ‘Winnie-the-Pooh’ books?
Answer: A. A. Milne Trivia Question: Which Dutch artist painted “Girl with a Pearl Earring”? · Christmas History Facts and Trivia Learn why we kiss under the mistletoe, the commercial origins of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," whether Jesus was really born on Christmas Day and more. Author. Not only is that a great affront to hard-working set designers across the world, but it also presents the perfect opportunity for a can’t-quite-put-my-finger-on-it quiz round.
It’s quite simple. · Have you ever taken a quiz and later felt like it was the best thing you have done the whole day? The questionnaire below is the most awesome general knowledge quiz in the world! It covers a lot of topics that will broaden your knowledge horizons. Take it now! Disney Quiz questions by questionsgems. Get the best Disney Trivia quiz questions here. Asking and answering some of these Disney trivia quiz questions can be a sure way to have some fun, especially with kids.
Not only is it a way to have fun, it is also a brain teaser that will make you think deeper. · 55 TV quiz questions and answers for your home pub quiz (updated) Order a copy of the magical Christmas edition and calendar direct to your door. Buy now! Radio Times Puzzles.
Christmas Bible Quiz. Test your knowledge on the story of the birth of Jesus Christ. Print this quiz and the answers. This quiz has been taken times, with an average score of %.
· Try our free Christmas quiz! We’ve put together a brilliant list of printable questions that’ll appeal to your whole family, from children to grandparents. You’ll find 10 ‘easy’ questions and 10 ‘hard’ questions, so there’s plenty here to test your Yuletide knowledge. · On this page I am sharing Free Printable Halloween Trivia Quiz for Adults. I have made this game in three 4 different designs and I am also sharing the answer key that you can print to check the liu-1.ru questions are meant for adults but your teens and tweens can also participate.
You can pick and print the design that you like the most. The Plagues of Egypt were ten calamities that, according to the biblical Book of Exodus, God inflicted upon Egypt as a demonstration of power, after which the Pharaoh conceded to Moses' demands to let the enslaved Israelites go into the wilderness to make sacrifices.
· I was wondering if you have any trivia questions about Famous movies such as Harry Potter or Sonic the hedgehog. Please type some in this chat if you do. Thank You So Much, Ella Roserman. Adele Cosgrove-Bray (author) from Wirral, Cheshire, England. on J: It would be a dull quiz if the questions were too easy. Trivia on J. We hope you have enjoyed our lists of Bible trivia questions and answers, as well as the Bible trivia quizzes. One is never too young or old to play trivia games, and our collection should make any get-together, Bible class, or devotional more fun.
Old Testament Bible Trivia Questions and Answers. - Explore The Quiz Head's board "Picture Quiz Rounds", followed by people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Quiz, This or that questions, Trivia questions pins.
· Christmas Trivia for Children, Adults and Geniuses. The Christmas dinner has been served, the presents have been unwrapped. Uncle Todd is taking his after dinner nap in the Lazy Boy, the children are fighting over their new toys and you are so exhausted you don’t feel you will be able to move until New Yearsit’s time for some trivia fun.